School Dinners and FSM Pupil Premium
Our school meals are provided by Hertfordshire Catering Ltd and cost £2.60 a day. Payment can be made online, via the Schoolgateway (please see our payments section on this website). However school meals are free for children in KS1.
Checkout the new HCL website at www.hertscatering.co.uk for details of our school menu and HCL news and events.
If you wish your child to have school meals you must order in advance via the School Grid. Please see below for instructions.
The School Grid Please order your child's school meals via this website
Pupil Premium Free School Meals
Your child can get a free school meal if you receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (as long as you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and you don't get more than £16,190 a year)
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Universal Credit (with annual earned income of no more than £7,400 after tax and not including any benefits you get).
Apply today if you receive any of these benefits. It takes 5 mins and in most cases we can tell you straightaway if your child can get free meals at school.
In addition to free school meals, Eastbury Farm Primary School offer 50% discount on uniform and clubs to any FSM Pupil Premium pupils.