The Zone is a calm, quiet, safe space for children to come to for pastoral support. A daily nurture lunch club, small groups and one to one social and emotional interventions take place to:
- help children to understand their emotions and feelings better
- help children feel comfortable sharing any concerns or worries
- help children socially to form and maintain relationships
- promote self -esteem and ensure children know that they count
- encourage children to be confident with who they are
- help children to develop emotional resilience and to manage setbacks
Under the current restrictions only needs driven one to one intervention’s are currently taking place.