Nursery September 2017
Still looking for a Nursery place? We have 10 places available ...Our nursery is mornings only.
Please telephone the school office and ask for Mrs Pearson
Nursery Admissions September 2018
Our Nursery runs from 8.45am to 11.45am, Monday to Friday, providing children with the standard fifteen hours of provision per week. We are able to take a maximum of 30 pupils and every September we take children who are already three years old and will turn four during the academic year. If we still have places available, we are also able to take children the term after they have turned three, for example if your child's third birthday is in October 2018, we will be able to take them from January 2019.
If you wish your child to join our nursery in September 2018 you will need to apply directly to the school, rather than through the HCC website.
Timeline for Admissions for September 2018
1. Parents are advised to contact the school office to attend a Nursery Open Day from December 2017. Open Day dates will be published on our website.
2. Applications open 5th February 2018
3. Applications close 16th March 2018
4. Offers made to parents via email 24th April 2018
5. Deadline for parents to accept offers 2nd May 2018
To view our Nursery admissions policy, please click on the link below:
If you would like your child to attend our school (Reception through to Year 6), applications must continue to be made through HCC, please see full details of our admission arrangements below.